Situated at the SE end of a broad NW-SE ridge. It is incorporated into the bank of a large enclosure (ME002-037002-) at W. It consists of an unroofed gallery (max. dims 3.4m NE-SW; 1.2m NW-SE) that opened to the SW where the gallery is widest and closed by a single stone (L 1.8m; H 0.45m). (Eogan 1958, 182-3) `
The above description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Compiled by: Michael Moore
Date of revision: 31 August 2018Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage