Situated on the S-facing slope of a NW-SE spur. It is marked only on the 1908 edition of the OS 6-inch map where it is described in gothic lettering as a ‘Cave’. It is not known locally and no feature is open now.
The above description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Compiled by: Michael Moore
Date of revision: 5 September 2018Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage