Located on a rise in an undulating landscape. It is depicted as a hachured feature only on the 1908 edition of the OS 6-inch map. This is a subcircular grass-covered area (dims 20m NE-SW; 17m NW-SE) defined by a slight scarp that melds into the natural slope.
The above description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Compiled by: Michael Moore
Date of revision: 5 September 2018Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage