Located on rise which is on a slight SW-facing slope. It is depicted faintly as a large circular enclosure (diam. c. 70m) incorporating the bank of a curving road in the perimeter SW-N only on the 1836 edition of the OS 6-inch map. No archaeological feature is visible at ground level in pasture, and the natural hillock might be the feature depicted.
The above description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Compiled by: Michael Moore
Date of revision: 22 February 2019Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage