Located towards the bottom of an E-facing slope. A circular enclosure is depicted at this point only on a manuscript map (21 F 14 (44)) of 1802 in NLI. This is a slightly raised circular and grass-covered area (diam. of top 27m) defined by a scarp (max. H 0.3m).
The above description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Compiled by: Michael Moore
Date of revision: 22 February 2019Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage