Situated on a S-facing slope. A circular enclosure is depicted at this point only on a manuscript map (21 F 14 (44)) of 1802 in NLI. No archaeological feature is visible at ground level in pasture, and nor is one visible on any aerial image.
The above description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Compiled by: Michael Moore
Date of revision: 22 February 2019Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage