Located in a slight fold on a W-facing slope. It is described (Eogan 1957) as an oval grass-covered mound (diam. 22m x c. 20.5m; H c. 0.6m) with some piles visible around the perimeter and a rough kerbing of large stones at SE.
The above description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationary Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Compiled by: Michael Moore
Date of upload: 10 July 2007
Amended: 2 August 2022Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage