A cross-slab with a ringed cross has been recorded by Crawford (1913, 328, No. 4) and further cross-slabs came to light in the 1960s and 1970s (Moore and Kenny 1976, 35 (11)). At the moment there are six sandstone cross-slabs incorporated into the inner face of the graveyard wall close to the entrance at SW. A rectangular stone (dims 0.72m x 0.25m) has a ringed cross with expanded terminals incised deeply with double lines but the terminals of the arms do not survive and the inscription on either side of the shaft cannot be read.
See the attached image.
Compiled by: Michael Moore
Date of revised upload: 12 December, 2014
Description Source: National Monuments Service, Department of Arts, Heritage Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs.