A cross-slab with a ringed cross has been recorded by Crawford (1913, 328, No. 4) and further cross-slabs came to light in the 1960s and 1970s (Moore and Kenny 1976, 35 (13)). At the moment there are six sandstone cross-slabs incorporated into the inner face of the graveyard wall close to the entrance at SW. The largest stone (dims 1.24m x 0.32-0.55m) has a ringed cross and T-shaped terminals defined by double lines. OR DO is inscribed above the crux and SOM SUD -- OU beneath it.
See the attached image.
Compiled by: Michael Moore
Date of revised upload: 12 December, 2014
Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage