Situated on a cairn (diam. c. 2m; H c. 0.5m) around a whitethorn tree in the centre of a T-junction of the R154 SE-NW Athboy to Kilskeer road with a minor road from the ENE at White Cross Road, and c. 600m SE of Kilskeer. It is marked only on the 1908-1911 ed. of the OS 6-inch map. This is a small stone cross with a diamond-shaped cross-section (dims 0.1m x 0.1m; H 0.33m; span 0.3m), which has raised leaf-shaped motifs on the arms and stem that are flush with the edges of the cross at front and back. It is probably 19th century in date.
Compiled by: Michael Moore
Date of upload: 6 May, 2015Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage