Located on a fairly level landscape. This feature is not depicted on any map but is visible as a cropmark on aerial photographs (ACAP: 306/ 1363, 1364), It consists of a slightly raised grass-covered circular area (diam. c. 30m) defined by a slight scarp (H 0.2m).
The above description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Compiled by: Michael Moore
Date of revision: 16 April 2019Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage