The following description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Date of upload/revision: 10 July 2007
Low circular mound of earth and stones (diam. 30m) with mound in centre (diam. 5m), perhaps erected for trigonometric station.
This monument is subject to a preservation order made under the National Monuments Acts 1930 to 2014 (PO no. 11/1976).Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage