The following description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Date of upload/revision: 10 July 2007
Rectangular area defined by banks, highest at corners (dims. 25m N-S, 23m E-W) with external fosse and leat. No visible entrance.
This monument is subject to a preservation order made under the National Monuments Acts 1930 to 2014 (PO no. 2/1972).Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage