Located towards the E end of the E-W ridge of Bellewstown. A cist (ME027-029001-) was discovered c. 2m W of a mound c. 1890, and both of these were still extant in 1933 (NMI file). A record of a mound (Moore 1987, 28 No. 164) is erroneous. The mound was probably removed before the 1980s, and no description of it is available. Ring-ditch (ME027-110----) is c. 50m to the E.
The above description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Compiled by: Michael Moore
Date of revision: 13 February 2019
Description Source: National Monuments Service, Department of Arts, Heritage Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs.