The following description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Date of upload/revision: 10 July 2007
Flat circular area defined by fosse, partly rock-cut, and external bank (diam. 63m). Causeway may exist at ESE but bank unbroken and incorporating large slab at this point. (PRIA 1957, 263, No. 2)Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage