Circular, flat-topped and grass-covered mound (diam. of top 10m; diam. of base 27m; H 3.5-5m) with some trees defined by the remains of a fosse (at WNW: Wth c. 6m; ext. D 0.5m). It may be the mound described by Hartnett (PRIA 1957, 263) as being in Raholland, which is the next townland to the W.
The above description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Date of revision: 2 June 2016Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage