Located on a fairly level landscape. This feature is not marked on any map but aerial photographs (ACAP: V206/1456, 7) from the 1940s and later series clearly show a small embanked enclosure (diam. c. 30m) defined by an earthen bank N-SE and by what is probably a slight scarp elsewhere.
The above description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Date of revised upload: 27 February 2019Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage