The following description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Date of upload/revision: 10 July 2007
Noted by O'Donovan (1836, 96) and named 'dumha na mBó' by Petrie (1839, P1. 7). Appears to have been a small mound. Swan (JRSAI 1978, 63, site A) has detected a cropmark on its site (dims. c. 15m E-W, c. 12m N-S). Not visible on ground. Probably a barrow. (MacAlister 1931, 27).Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage