The following description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Date of upload/revision: 10 July 2007
Excavated in 1956-9, the remains comprise a mound, c. 21m in diam. and 3.5m high, covering an undifferentiated passage-tomb 4m long, opening to E and divided by three still stones. Cists and pits (ME031-033076-) inserted in mound. (Herity 1974, 252-3)Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage