The following description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Date of upload/revision: 10 July 2007
Slightly domed circular area, defined by slight fosse (diam. c. 20m) (JRSAI 1978, 52, fig. 22, site 4). Barely preceptible on ground. Perhaps Petrie's 'Mur na d-tri g-cogur'. (TRIA 1839, Pl. 7)Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage