The following description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Date of upload/revision: 10 July 2007
Locally known as 'Rath Lugh'. Raised oval area defined by scarp (dims. 69m E-W, 50m N-S) and external fosse SW-NE. No visible entrance.
This monument is subject to a preservation order made under the National Monuments Acts 1930 to 2014 (PO no. 1/2008).Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage