Located just off the summit of a small hillock. It is not depicted on any map but was described in 1969 (SMR file) as a subcircular platform (dims of base 20m NW-SE; 11m NE-SW) defined by a scarp (at SW: Wth 1.4m; H 0.55m). It is known locally and was thought to be a burial ground from 1798. Its visible profile seems to have been removed by 1995 (OSAP).
The above description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Compiled by: Michael Moore
Date of revision: 21 August 2019Description Source: National Monuments Service, Department of Arts, Heritage Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs.