From King (1987, 305): Located on the N side of the lane as it enters the graveyard (ME011-005004-). Incomplete Latin cross from which the central section of the shaft is missing. It is decorated with a crucifixion, angel’s hed, an equal-armed cross set in a acircle and an inscription. The inscription dates the piece to 1685 and proclaims that it was erected in the reign of the SOVERAIN LORD KING JAMES THE SECOND BY THE GRACE OF GOD. (Cogan 1862-70, 2, 276) Dimensions: Current H 1.26m; Wth 0.43m; T 0.13m.
Date of upload: 9 July, 2014Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage