The following description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Date of upload/revision: 10 July 2007
Circular area defined by slight fosse and external bank (diam. c. 29m) (JRSAI 1956, 100, No. 4).
This monument is subject to a preservation order made under the National Monuments Acts 1930 to 2014 (PO no. 11/1956).Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage