The following description is derived from the published 'Archaeological Inventory of County Meath' (Dublin: Stationery Office, 1987). In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.
Date of upload/revision: 10 July 2007
Raised circular area defined by slight external bank and external fosse (diam. 38m). No visible entrance. (JRSAI 1956, 100, No. 16)
This monument is subject to a preservation order made under the National Monuments Acts 1930 to 2014 (PO no. 11/1956).Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage