Located on a steep S-facing slope on top of a NE-SW ridge. It is described in italic lettering on the 1836 and 1908 editions of the OS 6-inch map as a graveyard. It is in the parish of Moybologe in Kilmore diocese, and it has no known ecclesiastical connections. This is a neglected grass-covered rectangular area (dims c. 55m NW-SE; c. 50m NE-SW) defined by earthen banks (at NW: Wth of base 5.2m; Wth of top 2.8m; int. H 1.7m; ext. H 1.5m) with trees and an internal ditch or fosse (at NW: Wth of top 4.6m; Wth of base 1.6m; D 0.4m). There is an outer masonry wall and gateway on the NW side. The few headstones date largely from c. 1850 to c. 1900, and there are also plain grave-markers.
Compiled by: Michael Moore
Date of upload: 21 November, 2016Description Source: National Monuments Service, Department of Arts, Heritage Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs.