Located in a slight E-W dip or fold between a rise to the N and the ridge of Knowth c. 200m to the S, and just W of the burial ground (ME019-028----). This is a large D-shaped and grass-covered area (dims 50m N-S; c. 38m E-W) defined by an earthen bank (Wth c. 5-6m) that partially underlies a NNW-SSE field bank added since 1836 (OSI 6-inch map).
See attached aerial photographs taken from Google Earth 2013 and 2005.
Compiled by: Michael Moore
Date of upload; 8 June 2021Description Source: Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage