1. What kind of information do we collect?
If you choose to register with us, the information we collect, process and use may include, but are not limited to your name, screen/nick name, or third party service ID, e-mail address, phone number, photo or other image, birthdate, gender, address, friend connections, avatar image, shipping information and location.
Our websites and applications may include optional surveys, asking for your views on various products and services. We may also detail your activity and personal preferences when visiting our websites or using our applications (see “Cookies”, below). We will NOT collect or store any credit card information. We may collect and store payment records and receipts.
We may use tools or third party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain non-personal data that does not directly enable u to identify you. The types of non-personal data we may collect and use include, but are not limited to:
- device properties, including, but not limited to IP address, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and unique device identifier or other persistent or non-persistent device identifier (“Device ID”);
- device software platform and firmware;
- mobile phone carrier;
- geographical data such as zip code, area code and coarse location;
- game progress, time used playing, score and achievements;
- other non-personal data as reasonably required by us to enhance our services and other Historic Apps Digital products.
2. What do we do with the information we collect?
We use the information we collect in a number of ways:
- to operate our websites and applications and provide the information and services you ask for, including downloads, feed data, subscription data, promotions and competitions
- to deal with your customer service requests
- for internal analysis and research to improve our websites and other products and services
- to send you newsletters and marketing information about our products and services, but only as permitted by law or requested by you (see “How to unsubscribe” below)
- to send administrative emails (for example, if you forget your password)
- to prevent and detect fraud and abuse of our websites, applications or services.
3. Who else has access to your information
Our affiliated companies, marketing partners and other organisations who work for us may have access to your information in order to manage that information for us and to provide you with information and services requested by you.
In exceptional circumstances, we may disclose your personal information if required by law or to protect or defend ourselves or others against illegal or harmful activities. If our business is sold or restructured, your details may be transferred as part of the business.
Some of our websites and applications may contain cookies. Cookies are small text files that a website sends to your computer to record your online activity. Cookies may be used on our websites to help personalise your use of our websites and applications, improve how you use certain aspects of our websites and applications and to record your online activity. You can disable cookies by adjusting your browser settings, but if you do so, some functions on our websites or applications may not work correctly.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your personal information. This includes setting up processes and procedures to minimise unauthorised access to or disclosure of your information. However, we do not guarantee that we will eliminate all risk of misuse of your personal information by intruders. Please keep any passwords for your accounts safe and do not disclose them to anyone else. You must contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or other security breach. Bulletin boards, chat rooms and other community areas accessed via our websites and applications are open to the public. You should avoid disclosing any information in these areas which may identify you or anyone else. We are not responsible for the protection or security of information which you disclose in these areas.
We are committed to addressing parents’ concerns about the use of their children’s personal information. We ask all visitors who are under 13 years of age (or in some cases older) to obtain their parent or guardian’s permission before providing any personal information.
7. How to unsubscribe
If you do not want to receive any more marketing communications from us, please follow the link from any marketing email or go to the registration area of the website where you registered and change your communication options.
8. Contacting us
If you have general queries, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org